The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Told You So


I have been called all kinds of things as a Fed Up American, saying that bush and republicunts in general were the REAL terrorist threat to American citizens.

Not the Taliban.

Not Al Queada.

Not Saddam.

Not the insurgency.

I have been called anti-American for my beliefs. I have been told that if I don't like America I should move to another country.

To which I respond FUCK YOU!

This is MY country and I will not allow it to be held hostage by a criminal element like the republicunts. I AM a patriot. I LOVE America and I WILL fight until my last breath to return it to its former greatness.

Then I see this story out of Washington:

A former congressman and delegate to the United Nations was indicted Wednesday as part of a terrorist fundraising ring that allegedly sent more than $130,000 to an al-Qaida and Taliban supporter who has threatened U.S. and international troops in Afghanistan.

Mark Deli Siljander, a Michigan Republican (what else) when he was in the House, was charged with money laundering, conspiracy and obstructing justice for allegedly lying about lobbying senators on behalf of an Islamic charity that authorities said was secretly sending funds to terrorists.

A 42-count indictment, unsealed in U.S. District Court in Kansas City, Mo., accuses the Islamic American Relief Agency of paying Siljander $50,000 for the lobbying — money that turned out to be stolen from the U.S. Agency for International Development.

Siljander, who served in the House from 1981-1987, was appointed by President Reagan to serve as a U.S. delegate to the United Nations for one year in 1987.

Now I'm quite sure that this is in NO WAY an isolated case and I bet that there will be more "discoveries" coming in the future, where the names of bush and cheney, as well as Rumsfeld and other bush henchmen will come out.

And REMEMBER that I told you so.

These traitors to America should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for the crimes they perpetrated against America, the Constitution and the world.

They need to swing from a rope as Saddam did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a miracle that mainstream media is reporting this. Not that they're giving out much info but at least they are telling the dum dums who rely on mainstream media that yes, another republican is going to jail.

I would like to know what this asshole is been up to lately. We know of what he's accused of doing while hanging out with Reagan.

I'm sure he didn't stop funding terrorists after his term on capitol hill. Stands to reason that he may have been a 9-11 co-conspirator.

This is good that he's been indicted, now to save his ass he will have to rat on the others that were involved with the planning of 9-11. Rove better be hiding under the bed.


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.