The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I almost got into a fist fight with a right-wing guy this morning

Edited on Thu Jan-06-11 10:11 AM by BlueJazzhttp://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x125455


revised a bit by Fed Up American

He was looking at my neighbors house and told her to hold on to it ...that prices were going to go WAY up in the next year now that we have the Republicans back in charge. (I was looking at her internet cable outside...she lost the web..etc)

I didn't say a word...it wasn't my place to get involved. (of course)

BUT..She asked: :What do you think about it, Fed Up ?


Fucking bitch. NOW the fun begins.


I said: Well, as I understand it, Prices will drop even more.
Realtor: What do you mean?
Me: I know lots of people that are under-water right now and who are wondering how to even make their next house payment....and soon these houses will be on the Market..adding to the overflow already.
Realtor: That's not true
Me: I beg to differ.. I know just about every one of them ...I see...ah...maybe 50-60 people each week and know most of my clients
(I like to get out and bother people) ....tell me things that only their hair-dresser knows. :)
Realtor: (Nasty Tone)..Ah..you're full of it.
Me: (laughing)"I see the economy getting worse now that the same people who caused this down-turn in the economy are now back in charge again...plus the fact that the spread of wealth is going to get worse..much worse.
Realtor: Oh...you're one of those class-war liberals who don't understand that the wealthy built this country.
Me: Oh..Pleeeese..spare me that right-wing talking points..they're not true...the Rich are the ones that started the class wars.
If the wealthy were not getting all the money, the rest of us could just maybe afford their house payments and wouldn't have to put their keys in the mailbox and walk away from their responsibilities ....and houses wouldn't be sold for half their previous value.
Realtor: (Changing direction) George Bush and the Republicans have kept us safe. It cost us money but WE ARE SAFE! (starting to holler).
Me: Safe from what?? untold thousands of people have committed suicide from this down-turn and millions are under such stress that I guarantee their lives are being shortened...ask any doctor about that.
Realtor: No one's attacked any more buildings.
Me: Oh that's brilliant...right.. and if I turn around and clap my hands 3 times every day, no tigers are going to attack me at night.
Realtor: What??
Me: Never mind..The analogy is way over your head pincess.
Realtor: (Balls fist) maybe you need some sense put in your head.
Me: Don't even think about it pal..you wouldn't stand a chance. It would be a very bad move on your part.

(My neighbor is smiling through all of this..She's a FAR-left intelligent woman)
Realtor: turns around and gets in car..leaves..

Oh me...another day in Paradise

.
.
.

No comments:


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.