The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 - The Year of the Insane

I’ve been saying all along that we haven’t been in an economic downturn, but rather a complete reset with new rules. In other words, stop waiting for things to “get better.”

There is no “better” because the truth is that everything is different now.

Remember back in the early 90s when technology utopians brashly declared that the internet was going to “change everything?”

Well, here we fucking are.

I have witnessed a paradigm shift in the 21st century and the sooner you see it too the better off you will be because we will never have again what we once had.  It is gone forever and it is now time to move on.

I keep hearing a woe is me attitude in America today. Costs are rising and wages (IF you're one of the lucky ones to HAVE a wage) are falling. The job market sucks especially for me because _____________________ (fill in the appropriate excuse low wage, ethnicity, age etc...) I heard them all and have actually saw the validity in each one.

Yet you continue to look for a job. Maybe its time to shake thing up a bit in the way you think. Maybe its time to quit bitching and use that great mind of yours to come up with a plan B. Use your many talents. The freelance market is wide open. Start that business you always dreamed about. Get out of your comfort zone and do something crazy.

So I am claiming 2011 as MINE. "The Year of the Insane," I challenge each and every one of you to do something crazy this year. Do something a bit out of character. Life aint going just so for you? Fix it. Find the way not the way out.

Go insane.

Here is MY manifesto for 2011:

  • I’m gonna be changing things up quite a bit here at Fed Up American - new site, new show, new products & services, new direction focusing on the crossroads of life in these here United States. Stay tuned.
  • I will focus more on solution instead of problem. I will STILL post things I perceive as problems however because one cannot find solutions without knowing what the actual problem is
  • Kill it. (My IT is my passion) Be passionate about what you do. Its contagious.
Pretty simple eh?

So the time for pissing and moaning is over. Its time to get crazy.

2011 - The Year of the Insane.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it - especially the kitty tin-foil hat. :-)


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.