The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Patrick Fitzgerald Should Be Jailed

After a months long investigation Governor Rod Blagojevich was unceremoniously removed from his ELECTED office and arrested on trumped up charges with NO REAL EVIDENCE.

The voice of te Illinois voter was ignored.

Yet Patrick Fitzgerald, the idiot douche nozzle that lead the charge against the Governor, remains free to go about his business (whatever the fuck THAT is) Fitz has a history of starting high profile cases against political leaders but FAILS to produce ANY of his promised results.

Why is his idiot allowed to continue his witch hunts on te tax payer dime?

Why has he not been jailed yet for filing false police reports?

Perhaps Blago will go on the offense now and SUE THE SHIT out of Fitzgerald.

.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't followed the details of Rod's story from the beginning. My instincts however, told me that if he had done these things and he knew he was threatened with the proof on audio tape that he would have done the sand thing and been forthright in his comments. Then, after seeing his personality in action on the Apprentice I made my decision. He's just a strange dude with what probably is an irritating personality to some. All a story like this needs is one witch hunter to drudge thru hell and high water to bring their enemy down. Yesterday's hung jury information made me laugh at the prosecution till my sides hurt. Where do I sign to get this jerk Firzgerald jailed?


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.