The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm Putting The Band Back Together

Here we go again!

In this election year, being Fed Up American means more to me than ever.

The bush administration has left America weakened and has destroyed two middle eastern sovereign nations. Countless money has been spent and copious amounts of blood has been spilled as a result and the republicans want to start up their criminal activity and further destroy America.

I will NOT let that happen.

That being said, Fed Up American will be resurrecting his blog talk radio shows helping expose the republican/conservative/teahadist agenda for what it truly is.

Join me on Friday September 3rd at 7:00 PM CST for 60 minutes of LIVE polit-speak call in show - Fed Up American style.

CLICK HERE FOR MY SHOW PAGE

If you miss the LIVE broadcast be sure to check out the archives!

THANK YOU and I'll be looking for you Friday.
.
.
.

No comments:


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.