The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Friday's Show

I would like to thank Sgt. Rossi and Officer Vasquez of the Du Page County Sherrif's department for fucking up my show this past Friday. Archives available here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fedupamerican/va/2008/08/23/fed-up-american-primetime

But come to think of it, when life gives you lemons, make some fucking lemonade. Their fascist actions NO DOUBT could be used to promote my book "To Serve and Protect? - MY ASS!" available at: http://www.lulu.com/content/2920398

So what happened???

I have been a renter for the last few years and have been battling a schizophrenic tenant that recently moved into my building as well as a landlady that has been off her psych meds for a while now. These two mental cases have been tag teaming me since early July to get my apartment.

Both being from Lithuania, they developed a bond of harassment against me and Sue Cauler because we are not from their third world country. Upon some investigation, I have discovered quite a disturbing history of the property that we were residing in, including the fact that the building was not zoned or licensed to be a multi family rental property.

Since this schizzy tenant moved in this past July, the police were called about a dozen times for various bullshit reasons including when the idiot landlords 16 year old son came over with bolt cutters wanting to cut the power lines to the building.

This past Friday was the 12th time the police were called. This time because the schizzy tenant decided to shut the water off to the entire building and refused to answer the knock at her door from the cop. We had major concerns about all this because she (the schizzy tennant) has a three year old child, they were both in their unit and this woman said on many occasions that she wanted to kill herself.

But, to my surprise, the police took the side of the landlord and at the time of the show, were threatening to arrest Sue Cauler and myself because we called them out a second time when schizzy decided to show her pock marked face after the cop left the first time.

She has falsely accused people of stabbing her sons inflatable ball with a knife, stalking, assault and various other things that her mentally unstable mind can come up with - for the sole purpose of getting my apartment.

I had to put forth the startegies outlined in my book to combat an arrest from the sherrif, BUT as I stated before, when life presents you lemons, make lemonade.

Sue and I have decided to buy a house and become homeowners, taking advantage of a struggling real estate market, which will be the subject of my next book.

It has been said that things happen for a reason and the bullshit that these two foreign bitches put us through have inspired us to take a step up in our lives.

A Fed Up American will ALWAYS win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparantly there is a second officer Vasquez in the department. He called me today asking about a gas can that was taken from the skizzy. I told him I don't have time for anymore of the skizzy's nonsense. He said okay just asking and apologized for bothering me at work.

I noticed out of the 13 different officers we have encountered, every other one understands our constitutional rights. The others nothing but fascist pigs.

I was wearing one of my Obama shirts on Friday night and I am sure that threats to arrest were due to this fact.

I recorded everything. Even though you were commanded to log off of the show I made it clear that I was recording everything and we would later post the incident on the net. I was never told to turn off my recorder.

Unfortunately there is a part that I recorded over this morning when I added a pyscho message from the landlord to the recording.

To serve and protect my ass, served and protected me from fascist pigs and am I proud to know that the fascists pigs aren't so tough when they know that you know.

I'm sure there will be more pysho drama to come and thats fine. Our harrassment and discrimination case against the landlord gets stronger and stronger with every psycho drama event.

I do have one question for the Sherrifs department however. I hope one of them call in tonight. I will ask why the skizzy has not been forced to go to the hospital for a pysch eval. She has a kid. How can our law enforcement not be concerned? To serve and protect my ass. What about a child? Who's protecting the skizzy's child?

Anonymous said...

The funny thing is, well not so funny, the taxpayers in DuPage County have paid the sherrifs department to settle differences about an apartment that the county has deemed in violation of building and maintenance codes. Nobody can live in the apartment the skizzy worked so hard at getting. HA!

This particular pyscho foreigner landlord is in court with Oakbrook Terrace Illinois for the second time for violation of zoning laws and renting without a license I think I'll take a vacation day and appear in court at her Sept. 25th court date. Too bad recorders aren't allow in courtrooms in Illinois, man could we produce a great show for the Fed Up Americans if they were.


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.