The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fool Me Once...

I see a very disturbing trend among the democratic, liberal, progressive, left wing blogs and forums (or whatever you want to call them) and it seems to be cut from a page of the Karl Rove playbook of political cheats.


To see the various blogs and forum comments out there, I have seen quite a bit about McShitstain and little of Obama. The FACT that McShitstain is a blithering idiot that has NEVER achieved any degree of success (unless banging a millionairess can be considered successful) and Obama is a self made man of honor that holds a law degree and was once a constitutional law professor.

Yet the focus seems to be mostly on McShitstain's shortcomings and political gaffes.

The American people have become more and more stupid with every election cycle and will vote for the candidate whose name they can identify with the most, so even with negative publicity, McShitstain is on the minds of the democrats.

If you have noticed recently, I have done little to even mention the name of the right wing devil and have given him a new, more fitting name, on my website and on my show. I refuse to fall victim to the political games being played by the republicunts and will escalate my efforts to sing the praises of America's next President and only hope for recovery:

Barack Obama.

It would truly be an American tragedy to have the republicunts steal yet another presidential election.

No comments:


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.