The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Mitt The Nit Wit Makes An Excuse


According to Mitt 's bailout speech yesterday, a vote for Hillary or Barack is surrendering to the terrorists.

Message to Mitt: STFU and get the hell out of my country, you whiney, scared little republicunt bitch.

You failed to mention that George Bush's GOP is the greatest terrorist enabling organization in the history of the planet. BTW, where's OSAMA?

I am goddamned outraged. FED UP!

And you should be, too.

In suspending his presidential campaign yesterday, Mitt The Nit Wit said:
"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror."

Mother of Gawd. What he's saying that if he continued campaigning, and got in the way of a McCain juggernaut, he'd feel partly responsible for electing either Clinton or Obama in November. And, if Clinton or Obama wins, then the U.S. has surrendered to the terrorists.

What a fucking idiot!

Who in the FUCK does Mitt Romney think he is that he can implicate either Sens. Clinton or Obama as terrorism enablers?

Or if I support the Dems, that I AM, BY IMPLICATION, A TERRORIST SUPPORTER?

What level ofbullshit is he shoveling by saying that if the Democratic Party nominee wins in November, the people of the United States have "surrendered to the terrorists"?

Message to MULTIPLE DEFERMENT MITT and his fellow Republican fascists:

I AM AN AMERICAN.

I DON'T SUPPORT EMOTIONAL TERRORISTS LIKE YOU.

I AM A DEMOCRAT.

AND I AM A FED UP AMERICAN!


No comments:


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.