The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

On This Thanksgiving


In a time where we, as Americans, ponder what we are thankful for, I have several this year but one thing sticks out in my life that I'm sure many Fed Up Americans share.

I am THANKFUL that America only has one more year to endure the biggest assclown in history as its president. This fucking idiot can't even wish us a "Happy Thanksgiving" without turning it into a staged event.

You might think that a presidential speech on Thanksgiving would be open to all comers. But no, even when bush is talking about something as uncontroversial as the essential goodness of our country, he wants his audience prescreened.

bush traveled to the historic Berkeley Plantation in southeastern Virginia yesterday for an event carefully calibrated to emphasize his compassionate side. In his remarks, he encouraged “all Americans to show their thanks by giving back.”

But, as usual, he wasn’t talking to all Americans. At least not in person. Admission to the event was tightly controlled by White House and Republican party officials.

So AS USUAL bubble boy cowers in his ever shrinking delusional world, riding out the last year of his dictatorship. The legacy he leaves behind will NO DOUBT be showing him as the absolute worst president America and THE WORLD has ever seen. His two controversial terms in office will be his demise. His epitaph will read: Here lies the worst president ever. History will prove that FACT.

The bumbling. The stumbling. The outright idiocy of his tenure as president will show that he has destroyed what America once stood for. His deliberate destruction of our democracy and freedoms have hurt us. His policies have knocked America down and has attempted to enslave us.

But AS AMERICANS, we WILL heal. We The People WILL get back up again. We The People WILL restore this country to its former greatness and HOPEFULLY We The People will NEVER see a president cut from his cloth again.

And today, THIS is what I'm thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving one and all.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that I am an AMERICAN WOMAN.

When I think of my female allies of Saudi Arabia I am even more thankful to be an AMERICAN WOMAN.

I will be most thankful when AMERICA is restored to its greatness.

I am thankful as well for my family, my friends, my coworkers and VCA. These people are awesome.

Happy Thanksgiving.


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.