The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Response to K.O. KO's bush


Wow!

That is the one word that comes to mind when you hear Countdown's Keith Olbermann lay the smackdown on bush's ego by using a powerful weapon.

The TRUTH.

I saw the show live as it unfolded into over ten minutes of raw emotion and Olberman looked exhausted at its conclusion.
What a great feeling that must have been to get all that off your chest.


You have become Fed Up.


I reviewed the video.
I reviewed the audio.
I listened to it over and over again.

Becuase it stirs something in me that hits a level of intensity where I MUST say that:

I AM FED UP!


I'm not putting up with it any longer. I have seen through your lies mr. bush, on more than one occasion and remained somewhat silent. THAT is going to change. I am on to your game, the game you play with lives.
Your quest for leaving a legacy will work against you. You will NO DOUBT go down in history as being THE WORST president America has ever had. The worst leader of what was once a great nation the world has ever seen.
The absolute WORST!
And this will be your demise.

You are a horrible, despicable disgrace for a human being. You seem to have the onset of senile dementia and you are unfit to carry on your duties as president. You are unfit to make decisions. Your record over the last near seven years as president and your performance as Texas governor prove these points.


So America, we need to let bush and all of our elected leaders know that We The People are watching.

We ARE Fed Up and we will not allow our country to be hijacked any longer.

We will fight.

Our voices will be heard and our voices can be heard the loudest in the voting booth.

I see it more and more everyday, how people are letting it out, telling the world that they are Fed Up.

Perhaps we DO have a chance.


No comments:


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.