The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Monday, November 12, 2007

A Good Choice?


A couple of weeks ago on my Sunday afternoon blogtalk show, I started the Fed Up American of the week, where I would applaud the efforts of just one of many Fed Up Americans.

But there is also the other side of the coin, when the pendulum swings back toward fascism, when someone spews forth something so incredibly stupid that they need recognition of their very own.

So I will call THIS segment The Fed Up American Asshole of the Week.



First let me explain that I don't like the Democrats and I like the Republicans even less. I am looking for a good third party candidate that I could help get elected president. Unfortunately I have yet to find one that is REALLY taking his campaign all that seriously.

I think the American government needs an enema. An administration high colonic. From the president on down to precinct captains, they ALL need to be replaced. Replaced by someone that listens to the voices of We The People. Something that our current governMENTAL leadership either ignores or just forgets about.

Remember, this government was formed a mere 200 some odd years ago by COMMON people like you and me. It was formed by farmers, workers and just ordinary joe's that wanted out from under the rule of King George III and his EXCESSIVE TAXATION.

Which I find ironic because America NOW is also under the rule of ruthless dictator named George and as American's, we are being choked to death by excessive taxation.

Which leads me to the Fed Up American Asshole of the Week: Barack Obama.

I would like to say that I once thought Obama would make a great presidential candidate. At last we would have someone hearing and actually doing something for We The People. But I must admit I was wrong.

Hearing Obama on the election trail, I have heard him say the most unbelievable bullshit and I thought I heard it all. That is until this past Sunday.

Democrat Barack Obama said Sunday he will push for higher Social Security taxes if elected, viewing it as the best option for improving the retirement program's finances...during an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press," Obama said taxing more of a person's income was the option he would push for if elected president. He objected to benefit cuts or a higher retirement age.

"I think the best way to approach this is to adjust the cap on the payroll tax so that people like myself are paying a little bit more and people who are in need are protected," the Illinois senator said.

"That is the option that I will be pushing forward."

Obama has tried to draw contrasts between himself and front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton on Social Security, saying on the stump and in TV ads that she has dodged tough questions about its finances.

Obama said some tough decisions will be in order because Social Security is the most important social program in the country.

"It's not sufficient for us to just finesse the issue because we're worried that, well, we might be attacked for the various options we present," he said.

A vote for Obama will NO DOUBT just give us another four years of what we've had for the last eight and that doesn't even account for the bush/Clinton dynasty that America has been suffering under for the last near twenty years. I admit that when "wild Bill" was at the helm things were pretty damn good but his alliance with Papa bush destroyed any credibility that he once had in MY book.

Now as far as the increase in the social security tax that Obama wants , I have to ask, when will America wake the fuck up?

MORE money being taken out of the pocket of the working man?

Are you fucking kidding me?

I recently viewed the Aaron Russo film "America: Freedom to Fascism" where the legallity of actually paying a federal income tax comes into question. It is amazing that no one can cite the law in the tax code that states that Americans MUST pay a federal income tax. The tax code AT BEST describes a federal income tax as "voluntary compliance."

THERE IS NO LAW WRITTEN IN THE FEDERAL INCOME TAX CODE THAT DEMANDS THE AMERICAN WORKER TO PAY AN INCOME TAX!

IF there is, SHOW ME.

Remember a little tea party we had around 200 years back? It was perpetrated by TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS and was the foundation of what was to become the poster child for democracy and freedom.

This is NOT the case any longer. American's have fallen victim ONCE AGAIN to excessive taxation. America has seen their freedoms disappear. The rights guaranteed us by the Constitution are being stripped away from us, one by one. Our elected leaders have been found to be corrupt.

And electing Obama would be a disaster.

So Barack, I applaud you for your transparency, and becoming the very first Fed Up American Asshole of the Week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me Obama is the only one willing to tell the truth. Whoever becomes President is going to raise the medicare tax. If he abolishes the federal income tax then I can live with the hike. And I must be guaranteed that SS will still be around when I qualify for it. Otherwise, forget it.

One thing I don't like about Obama, not personally, is that the blacks are asking if he's black enough. Who cares?, the president is supposed to work for all Americans not just for some like Bubblehead has been doing. These blacks are acting as stupid as any stupid republican for asking such a stupid question.

I like Obama but I still think Edwards is going to get my vote in the primaries. His campaign is about me more than any other candidates campaign.

Of course, if Gore jumps in, its a no brainer. He's got my vote.

Anonymous said...

A comment about Libertarian candidate George Philies. I don't think he understands why most Americans will be voting for Universal Healthcare. We do not want insurance companies deciding when we need medical treatment. Sure, if we are having a heart attack we will receive treatment. This is a life threatening condition. Well my friend George, have you ever had a chronic condition that lessens the quality of your life? A condition that is not life threatening but prevents you from enjoying life to its fullest? Well, I do have a chronic condition and my life could be much better if I could receive the neccessary treatment. The condition I have is very similar to Dickhead Cheney's. Is he denied treatment? No. If you become President will you be denied treatment? No.

I don't want health insurance. I want healthcare. I want my doctor and I to decide which treatments will benefit me, not some greedy corporate scumbag.

Go see Sicko, you'll understand what the American people are feeling.


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.