The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Let's Send bush Off In Style

Since I saw lame dick bush in Iraq get a couple of shoes thrown at his pin head, I've had a great idea.


An epiphany if you will.

It would show the shrub what Americans think of his legacy of failed policies, criminal activity, shredding of our U.S. Constitution and his destruction of the American economy.

I would like every Fed Up American out there, within the sight of my written words, within the sound of my sexy voice, to box up all of their old shoes and ship them to george bush at the White House.

The address is:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500
(202) 456-1414
I have included the phone number just in case you want to leave the asshole in chief a nice going away message too.

Be sure you tell him that Fed Up American put you all up to this and that he can expect to go down in history as the worse President to ever stink up the White House in the history of our once great nation.

Tell that horses ass that we're FED UP and not going to take it any more.
Maybe you can step in a steaming pile of dog shit before boxing them up.








No comments:


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.