The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Whats With All The Old Farts?

Well, we're midway through the RNC in St. Paul, MN. and what a travesty it has been so far.


I admit that I am not watching all the coverage as I did with the DNC last week but what I have seen was enough to intensify the feeling of hope for our country that the dems gave me from Denver.

With the sounds of Barack Obama's speech still reverberating in my mind, I look at the poor republicunts trying to salvage the last few dying remnants of their party of fossils. I swear, the floor of the RNC reminds me of a bingo hall with senior citizen discount requests plaguing all the poor vendors trying to make a buck.

It is a more low key event than the DNC, where excitement jumped forth through every speaker, where historical speeches were made by Ted Kennedy, Bill Richardson, Al Gore Michelle Obama and of course the afore mentioned inspirational tome laid out by our next President, Barack Obama.

I actually felt some pity for these poor republican bastards, with their knowing eye's and body language that their efforts are all in vain. They know deep down that the ticket they are presenting are a joke and that the Obama/Biden ticket will destroy whats left of their soon to be extinct party.

But never underestimate the power of stupid people gathered in large groups. As Americans, we cannot let down our guard against a desperate enemy. The people attending the RNC do not appreciate and love the same America that I do. A nation where everyone is happy and prosperous. A nation that works and has worldwide respect.

The nation that we all once had. A nation we can all have once again.

America craves a change. A change that only one of the Presidential candidates promises. A change that the other fears.

Its time to bring our country back to its former greatness.

Elect Barack Obama and Joe Biden. America depends on it.

No comments:


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.