The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Bootie Call

On Sunday, September 23, on the Fed Up American Internet Radio Show I will be interviewing presidential candidate John Bootie.

You may ask: WHO???

A self proclaimed "ultra-conservative" meeting ME a self proclaimed "ultra-liberal"

WOW!!!

I welcome Mr. Bootie and have to give him his props for having the balls to buck the two party system. I might not agree with all of his views but I do respect what it is he is trying to do.

From his website:

John K. Bootie

Born 28 July 1954---4Th of 6 children (3 Brothers and 2 sisters)
Utica, NY
Parent's Kenneth William and Frances Evelyn Bootie (both deceased)
Graduated 3rd of June 1973
From: Manheim Township High School
Neffsville, Pa .

PhD in Commonsense from the School of Life, still attending.
I am also a Union Member of the Teamsters.

Marital Status: Divorced

Proud parent of two grown children. My son Jason is the eldest and he currently resides in PA with his wife Tasha Jo andtheir daughter Madison, my first grandchild. Amber is my youngest , she has just exited the US Air Force. She is now home in PA with her daughter Jayden, my second grandchild. Amber will be attending nursing school in the near future.

Religion: Christian

Background:
I was born in Upstate NY, we were the Proverbial POOR family. We grew up poor but happy as you so often hear said, "Oh the Good Ole days". Well there's a lot to say about the Good Ole Days. Two Parent Family, 6 children, lots of love and values taught from our childhood on up. We were taught to cherish what we did have and to see the difference between wants and needs. We were latch key children and we grew up to be normal.

Being poor we learned to appreciate what we had and to value family. Raised to respect our elders and all man kind. We were taught to see right from wrong and the consequences of our actions. I was a Life Scout in the Boy Scouts of America.

My siblings and I grew up in a time when children had to make a sports team, there was no automatically making a team. We grew up hearing and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, and Prayer. When I began going to school the Bible was still allowed and it was a normal possession in School's.

Teachers still cared and were not just content to pass you on to the next grade to get rid of a troubled child. I was held back to repeat 7th Grade by my parents. Can't you just hear the UP-roar, if a parent did this today? Getting A's and B's were lauded as Great work. Now we see schools and politicians that want to ban Honor society's (out of Fear or offending someone that did not make the Honor List). And do away with the A,B, and C system of grading. For a passing grade, they don't want to even have a failing grade anymore, let alone teach History where America was and still is Great.

So you may ask "WHY ME"? Because I will come to the Table with NO Past voting Record. I will Be a staunch Protector of the Constitution and a Ruthless Protector of the Legal Citizens of this Nation. I will OWE NO ONE, but the People of this nation anything.

Today: I drive an 18 Wheeler and like most of Amercia, I work hard everyday for the pay check I earn. I don't have anyone to pay my bills except me. I don't have personal wealth, fancy cars, Private Jets or the use of any. I have had to learn to live off a pay check and to make it last. I have never gone Bankrupt (been very close). I also have never had the use of the Congress's Bank scheme. (If you need this explained just ask)

I volunteered 18 years to the youth leagues of my community while my children were in the League's and then several years after they grew up.

GOD Bless you one and all,

John Bootie 08'

I PLEDGE, I will try to do the things listed below to make a difference: YES some of these things may sound unorthodox, but why should I tell you things I don't believe, only to gain your support, like so many past and present politicians have done.

1. TerrorContinue the WAR against terror, give General Petraeus a full and unfettered go ahead to fight terror anyway needed to WIN. Have him remove the gloves and allow NO TIME TABLE to get out of Iraq or any country that is a terror hot spot.

2. Border SecurityClose the border with Mexico until we can control when and if people come in to our country. NO legal or illegal entry until the day, WE control the rate and legality of the people coming in to the USA . Give Anwar to the American Indians to pump for oil. This way there will be less government restrictions, and the environmentalists can not stop the development of domestic oil. Make a deal with theoil companies to build refineries just over the border in either Mexico or Canada this way the environmentalists can’t stop the building because of a bird, a bug or snail. This would make a two way JOBS deal and help improve the problem of Illegal Aliens flowing into the USA trying to find better jobs. I'll push the use of Bio-diesel fuels, Ethanol-85, the production of coal to fuel and wind and solar powers as well.

3. BudgetI promise to VETO every budget or bill, passed by congress with excessive spending. (Excessive spending would be anything more than a 2% or 3% increase over the year before). I will continue or make permanent the tax credits and incentives.

4. Insurance
Encourage insurance companies to pay for every single person to go to a GYM as part of their health plan to fight sickness and obesity. A healthier person costs less to insure. We must find affordable costs for everyone that wants insurance. NO National Health Care because if you look at the countries who have tried national health care, people sometimes wait months for normal every day medical attention and operations. While the RICH of the world quite often come to the USA , for their medical attention.

5. EducationLook at and improve education in the US. Some schools are being ignored when it comes to getting help to pay for the things they need, thus not allowing for a complete education. We must also start teaching the history of america again. GOD knows the american homeless need to be OUR first priority, before we give BILLIONS of dollars to other nations.

6. Social SecurityFind a clear and long term fix for the Social Security system, such as private savings accounts in hopes that we can make it last at least 75 to 100 years. A couple years ago the congress said it's ok but it's not and they fought President Bush's idea's. They have not done anything since, to improve or make it more solvent.

7. Judges, Law Enforcement, PrisonsAppoint a separate US attorney, to investigate and prosecute any and all acts of judges, attorneys, and states not following or enforcing the laws on everything from Illegal Aliens to the press leaking classified secrets. Do away with the endless appeals system in our court system. Stop the endless frivolous lawsuits. Also make DNA tests more affordable and available for the FEW that could be in prison falsely. If tests prove them innocent, then clear them and let them go immediately.

8. TransportationMexican trucks would not be allowed in to the USA past the buffer zone at the border unless 3 things are met. First: the trucks and drivers are certified to be legal and non-dangerous. Second: the companies pay their drivers a wage equal to the american drivers (not 1/3 of the pay we get). Third: there would need to be a proven and genuine need for the use of outside trucks and drivers. We still do not have a zero unemployment rating.

Trucking: Pass a law that we make truck parking more accessible. If we are going to require the drivers to pull over, then they need places to park safely and legally. First idea: for that is whenever a driver pulls over along any highway or road, that they keep their tractor and trailer body lights on if its dark out and park safely off the traveled surface of the road way. Second idea: is they can idle whenever the temps are below 32 degrees F, without the risk and threat of getting a ticket if they have No APU.

9. End Political FavoritismStop appeasing the few at the expense of the many. Fix the "IN GOD WE TRUST" and "UNDER GOD" debate because this nation was founded on that premise, this nation is predominantly christian.
I will not be swayed by polls, but act with the love and guidance of the LORD and end political correctness. As a christian I believe that GOD will guide me to act with love for all man. I will owe no one but the American people an answer for my actions. I will make no promises for votes and thus owe no one any favors.

10. AccountabilityWeekly reports on Iraq and other dangerous places. Report on activites being done, that are good and helping the people to improve their lives and our relations with them. Weekly news conferences to highlight the weekly votes of both the congress and the president. I pledge if the people feel I DID NOT TRY to do everything I promised then I would not run for a second term. Since I am single, NO revolving door of endless women.

11. Foreign PolicyRequire France, Germany and any other country that feels its ok to side with terrorists to re-pay any and all outstanding DEBTS and cut off all financial aide until such a time they promise to side with us and close their mouths.

12. End Wasteful SpendingNO Inaugural parties, no renting out the white house bedrooms. No state parties just to play politics. No alcohol in the white house. No costly redecorating of The White House. Thank you for your time and any consideration you have given towards me becoming president.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post Fed Up. I am looking forward to the interview. We need to have more hosts willing to allow those who are more interested in SERVING THE PEOPLE, then they are of beating the guy/gal on the OTHER SIDE OF THE AISLE. I applaud you for this. Have a great weekend.

God Bless,
Jason Bootie


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.