The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Are You Fed Up?

For those of you who were wondering - or cared - The Fed Up American Show WILL return to the Internet broadcast in the very near future as I tweak the Fed Up American brand.

In addition to my Facebook presence -

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1028646498
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Fed-Up-American/103531359685661

I have also started another Fed Up blog where I will mainly showcase videos -

http://fedupsblog.blogspot.com/

As far as the Blog Talk show is concerned - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fedupamerican I will be doing two daily shows (a morning show called "Wake the F*#K Up!" and an evening "Primetime" show.

There just may be a weekend show thrown in for kicks too.

I know there has been a quality issue on my last show - I was cut off and it took a while for me to get logged back in. Thankfully my guest Chris of The Beer Party hung out until I returned. These issues are being addressed and I assure you a higher quality product in the future.

I want this Fed Up American character to continue to grow and I would appreciate an comments, complaints or feedback. Let me know what you would like to hear. Topics, rants, music, audio clips - anything suggested will be appreciated.
.
.
.

No comments:


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.