The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Dave's Rage - Monday July 5, 2010


Don’t get me wrong. I LOVE America, mainly because it is the country of my birth and I have lived here all my life but I am deeply disappointed in what my country has become.

We have things going on now that just don’t make a bit of sense to me: two ridiculous wars, American occupation of at least 75 other countries, corrupt government leaders, a disaster caused by a foreign corporation in American waters and don’t EVEN get me started on republican obstruction and 8 years of george fuckin’ bush.

But what frosts my balls the most is the idiots screaming for politicians to act more like the founding fathers. You know these guys? The people that wrote the Constitution. The foundation of America.

You know the founding fathers right? 
 
That band of slave owners that escaped British tyranny and landed in America and said that all men are created equal. That is unless you’re an Indian, nigger or a woman, of course. Excuse me, but I like to use those good ole’ American words, the kind that helped forge this great country of ours, when discussing the current turn back the clock attitudes of these uninformed, uneducated clods that comprise the current republican party.

Come to think of it, it shouldn’t surprise me at all.

Seeing the republican/conservative/teahadist alternate reality bizzaro world take on everything, going back to elitist attitudes and hypocrisy would seem like a great idea to them. Get them a couple of slaves, beat up their women and rob the world blind as long as they have more toys than their neighbor. DAMN THE TORPEDOS – FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!

In my short, fifty year gig so far here in this world I have never seen such a split between two political parties. We just don’t agree on anything. Not one damn thing. At least I never really paid attention to things as much as I do now.

And maybe THAT’S the problem

Because I know if, in my younger years, I seen this loss of personal freedoms and powers, I would probably have run for President by now. So instead I share my observations, my views, my feelings with you all here – not trying to change your mind on things but to at least get you to think.

Think outside the box, even for just one moment.

Think for yourself.

For some, this cold be the first time you have ever tried this and I would guess that you possess the (R) next to your political name. I applaud your efforts. There may be hope for you yet.
I see the problems with the Democrats also and believe me when I say that they have done some pretty rotten things in my book too, but to no degree of the republican destruction. So I have chosen to side with the lesser of the two evils. Not really feeling the hope and change I was promised but it sure would have been worse with the “other” guy.

I guess that’s better than being on neither side right? But it’s getting pretty old.

I would LOVE to see a third party candidate make an honest run for President. But I sure as hell wouldn’t just want the same product under a different label. There is only one person that I know of that can fit that bill and would have a great chance of winning.

Jesse Ventura.

I have a great running mate for him too. Someone that can bring respect back to the office of Vice-President. A person of power and charisma. A person of equal in-your-face-screw-you-I’m-doing-it-MY-way attitude.
 
Only one man can do this.

Donald Trump.

Now just think of this for a second or two. Think of the powerful way that these two guys take care of business. Think of THAT working for US as OUR elected leaders.

Comments please.
.
.
.

No comments:


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.