The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hope and Change

Sat May 22nd 2010, 01:25 PM

I'm just sick, mentally and getting physically, as I'm sure everyone here is.

What the fuck is going on in this country?

Oh dear me, I thought that electing a Democrat last election would "solve" some problems. Guess not!

Obama was not my first choice, or second, but I supported him. Gave my hard earned dollars to his fucking campaign, hoping for some semblance of leadership.

Realizing that the problems stemmed from a previous administration, gave patience. Allowed patience to my patience. Practiced Zen.

Meditated on the HRC koan.
Thinking something is better than nothing. Still will have no health insurance, maybe have to pay for it. Low wages good. ???

Hey so what? It "did fix" some things. Excuse me, I have to have a sip of my Kool-Aid. AHHHH!! That's better! Refreshing, to say the least, mind-numbing at best.

Silly, Silly, Silly me.

Mine eyes were blinded by the coming of the Change.

Please don't get into a rant here on "just what he has done", about the changes that have been put into place. Some are just rouge and lipstick. Policies that needed to change.
Policies that any good, logical administration would have instituted - after rule by the Neo-Cons. Need I say more? You are all intelligent people. They are policies that, you would have changed.

Come on Obama, give us daily, ok, maybe weekly updates on the Gulf, on the stupid, fucking, money sucking wars that you continue, on unemployment, on job creation, on anything.
Just not the radio address, that many don't or cannot listen to. Give us the full treatment, just as you did for your campaign, e-mails, videos, t.v. commercials, t.v. addresses.

Updates, transparency. Talk to us, just talk to us. Lead.

Let us know what your doing and thinking. Let us know what we can do. Implore to us, plead to us, educate us, enjoin us, just don't leave us alone.

I had to find out online, that I could go to collect hair to help suck up the oil in the Gulf.
I went to at least twenty salons and a few people that do hair in their "basement". All but two signed on and sent or are sending the collected hair to the Gulf.
Not a real big deal, a minute in each salon at most, spent less than 3 hours of my time. Got their email, sent information, simple.

Obama, why didn't you ask us to do that? More would have signed on. Foot soldiers for a cause. Lead us, please! Lead us. Lead.

Talk to us about the simple stuff that infiltrates the blogs, address the issues that bother us. Your people, the ones that elected you, The ones that also gave you money.

Tell us about the Teaparty people, bring them down.

Tell us about your outrage about BP and the tragedy in the Gulf of Mexico. And on and on, (put your favorite cause here).

Get mad, sound mad, spank someone, let us know your pissed, defend us, join our side.

Where are you?

Lead us, please.

No comments:


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.