The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

What About Perfume?

Okay, enough is fucking enough.


Those anti-smoker pussies are stepping WAAAAAAY over the line. I read this article and felt that it's high time to take a stand and I'm not even a smoker.

Source: New York Times

Parents who smoke often open a window or turn on a fan to clear the air of
second-hand smoke, but experts now have identified another smoking-related
threat to children’s health that isn’t as easy to get rid of: third-hand
smoke.

That’s the term being used to describe the invisible yet toxic brew of
gases and particles clinging to smokers’ hair and clothing, not to mention
cushions and carpeting, that lingers long after smoke has cleared from a room.
The residue includes heavy metals, carcinogens and even radioactive materials
that young children can get on their hands and ingest, especially if they’re
crawling or playing on the floor.Doctors from MassGeneral Hospital for Children
in Boston coined the term “third-hand smoke” to describe these chemicals in a
new study that focused on the risks they pose to infants and children.

The study was published in this month’s issue of the journal
Pediatrics....Third-hand smoke is what one smells when a smoker gets in an
elevator after going outside for a cigarette...

But its okay for people to have to endure that toxic, choking bath in perfume that some women wear to the point of making your eyes burn and tear? Causing one to choke and turn away in disgust. Especially when you think about the reasons these less than hygenic trollups douche themselves with the odor that is more foul smelling than any cigarette smoke - be it first hand second or eve THIRD hand - that I have ever smelled.

And who made the rule that the world revolves around children anyway? Fuck the children! If these sons and daughters of moronic contempt are our future, our world is doomed. Let's face it, your children are becoming more and more stupid with each passing generation.
The smoking bans in public places have done nothing but destroy revenue for the already struggling business, restaurant and bar owner.

Funny thing is that these non smoking advocates are the same big headed mongoloid busy bodies that harass women at abortion clinics and consider themselves hockey moms and pit bulls.

If smoking upsets these mutants so much, I think I'll get me a pack of lucky's and annoy them myself.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ban Perfume!

I'm so sick of having to smell these nasty woman who prefer to bath in perfume rather than bathe.

I get an instant headache when these skanks come anywhere near me. Who cares about me? Why should I have to go to work and get an instant headache? Why can't I fly on an airplane anymore? Stinky, nasty perfume thats why.

What about the department stores that reek of perfume? I want it removed! I can't stand stores that have a perfume counter.

And what about the Curry wearing stinkies? Lets ban Curry too cuz I can't stand the smell of that either.

I'm not alone with my complaint of perfume. I know a lot of people who get a headache from perfume. Nothing is being done to ban it.

I agree, our kids are not only stupid they are pansies. We all survived cigarette smoke why can't they?

Maybe the freaks who have no life should walk down a busy street on a warm summer day and suck in some car exhaust. But no, this toxic plague doesn't harm anybody does it?

Lets ban cars and busy streets too!


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.