The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

To Serve and Protect? - My Ass!

How to exercise your constitutional rights during encounters with police.



To Serve and Protect? - My Ass!

Have you ever had an encounter with the police?

Do you know what your rights are when faced with a police encounter?

This book will lay it all out for you.

A book written by Fed Up American for Fed Up Americans everywhere.

CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Lombard, Illinois cop officer Ziegler told me that he writes the laws. Of course I had to call him on his blantant lie.

But this is what the American People have to deal with, pyschotic cops who don't even understand their job description.

Who don't even understand America.

Anonymous said...

On the other hand, I had an experience with a DuPage County cop and he I must say is a true American Patriot.

Officer Troy Agema instructed a stupid republican of how the law works in America (the stupid republican is a foreigner) and I have never been so proud in my most recent history.

Officer Agema of the DuPage County Sheriffs Department got it right when he told the stupid republican foreigner that she is not qualified to assert what she deems moral. That we have a Justice System that does that.

Bravo, for the good guy!


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.