The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Are You Fed Up Yet?

Being a Fed Up American is about social activism and making a difference.

One of the most important things was to make myself controversial and give people a reason to listen.

Whether you like me or hate me, disagree or agree with me doesn’t mean a whole hell of a lot because I’m not here to make friends or enemies.

I am here because I am Fed Up with the flawed systems of government that has stripped away my freedoms. My liberties. My rights as an American guaranteed to me under the U.S. Constitution.

Oh sure, I still have the freedom to rant and rave and voice my opinions in a very public forum – FOR NOW - but how many of the freedoms that I have lost would be considered too many?

ONE is too many.

In bush’s fake war on terror, American’s have lost several of their freedoms, essentially giving victory to the terrorists. HE is responsible for the terrorism in the world today and he accomplished this with his complete failure in Iraq, where the terrorists were once remote but now thrive.

America has lost AGAIN.

No comments:


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.