The dark underbelly of America contains numerous warts, boils, and cancerous tumors, inflicted by that loathsome grimoire of madness that the elected leaders of our nation have become.


Well, I'm FedUp and I'm not taking it any more
!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More Political Incorrectness

I think I found my democratic candidate.

After being snubbed for some fifteen minutes in tonight’s Democratic Presidential Debate, Rep. Dennis Kucinch breaks his MSNBC-imposed silence by railing on the Bush administration’s war rhetoric on Iran.

Kucinich not only called for Democrats to reject any movement toward war with Iran, he went on to call for the impeachment of President Bush. If the media was looking for a candidate to set themselves apart from the “front runners,” Kucinich did just that.


Kucinich: ” Tim, we’re here in Philadelphia, the birthplace of democracy. I want to know when this Democratic Congress is going to stand up for the Constitution and hold the president accountable with Article 2, Section 4 an impeachment act. I think that our democracy is in peril and unless the Democrats and the Congress stand up for the Constitution, we are going to lose our country.”


Now THAT’S what I’m talkin’ about!

Its about time people said FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

MY country is at stake.

MY rights are at stake.

MY very LIFE is at stake.

And so is yours.

Get pissed.

Speak your mind.

Become Fed Up.

No comments:


Liberals got women the right to vote.

Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.

What did the ignorant conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things.

Every damn one!

So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.